Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee: As we know Ghee is made from cow’s milk as well as buffalo’s milk. Everyone should consume ghee for good health and well being. Now the question is, whose ghee should we eat buffalo or cow’s. There is a lot of difference between the two, so it is very important for us to know the difference between the two types of ghee prepared from different milk.
In today’s article, we are going to tell you about the difference between Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee. Also, out of this which one is better for your health, we will also tell about it.
Generally, the ghee of both is very beneficial for health. All people use ghee in their daily life for many purposes such as in food, worship and many other things. Ghee has been used in Indian food since ancient times, from roti to confectionery, ghee is used in everything.
Difference Between Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee
1. Buffalo ghee contains more fat than cow’s ghee. Therefore, if you want to increase your weight, then consume buffalo ghee. Whereas the amount of fat in cow’s ghee is very less, due to which it is useful for reducing your weight.
2. Buffalo ghee has a longer shelf life due to the high fat content. Whereas the shelf life of cow ghee is less than that of buffalo ghee.
3. Cow’s ghee is rich in vitamin A, due to which its color is yellow. Whereas the ghee of buffalo is white in colour.
4. Cow’s ghee is used in making Ayurvedic medicines, it is considered very beneficial for eyesight. But the consumption of ghee in excess quantity increases the chances of heart disease.
5. If we talk about the taste, then the taste of cow’s ghee is better than that of buffalo.
6. The taste of cow’s ghee is better than that of buffalo ghee.
Health Benefits of Cow Ghee
Cow’s ghee contains vitamins and anti-oxidant elements in proper quantity, which help in increasing the immunity of our body.
Cow ghee can be used to get relief from the problem of migraine or headache.
Cow’s ghee helps in flushing out the toxic elements from the body.
Buffalo Ghee Health Benefits
Mental diseases can be removed by consuming ghee of buffalo. Along with this, the consumption of Beffalo’s ghee increases the memory.
Ghee of buffalo also reduces the effect of Vata from the body. It helps in balancing the vata dosha.
If you have digestive problems then you must use it.
Consuming buffalo ghee is considered beneficial if there is a problem of cough.
Read More Health Tips:
- Who Discovered Vitamins | Vitamin Ki Khoj Kisne Ki
- Flax Seeds Benefits, Uses, Nutritional Values Side Effects
- Chia Seeds Benefits and Side Effects
- Pudin Hara Benefits and Side Effect
- Health Benefits of Yoga for Women