Zerodol P Tablet Uses, Benefits – Zerodol P Tablet is mainly used for relieving pain and in fever. This tablet is available in 100mg/500mg. Mostly used to reduce pain and inflammation in conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis. It can also be used to relieve muscle pain, back pain, toothache or ear and throat pain.
In today’s post, we are going to tell you in detail about Zerodol SP tablet like when should it be taken, what are its benefits and what are its side effects.
What is Zerodol P Tablet?
Zerodol P Tablet is a combination of three well-known medicines known as Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase and Paracetamol. These three drugs include aceclofenac, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), paracetamol, an antipyretic drug used for fever, and serratiopeptidase, an enzyme whose function is to reduce inflammation.
Zerodol-SP Tablet is to be taken with or without food. You should take it regularly as advised by your doctor. Do not use it in more than the dose or for a longer period of time than prescribed by the doctor.
Zerodol P Tablet Uses
Zerodol-SP Tablet is used for short-term relief of pain, burning, and swelling of joints and muscles. Zerodol-SP Tablet is used to treat certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, muscle ache, back pain, toothache, or ear and throat pain.
- joint pain
- Menstrual pain
- ear ache
- gout pain
- body ache
- muscle pain
- leg pain
Zerodol SP Tablet Side Effects
Most of the side effects caused by this medicine do not require a doctor’s advice and the side effects go away on their own with regular use. If still you feel the side effects mentioned below, then you can contact the doctor immediately.
- stomach pain
- loss of appetite
- difficulty breathing
When to Avoid Zerodol P
Do not consume Zerodol P in the following conditions:
- Allergy: In cases of allergy to Zerodol P or any of its ingredients.
- Gastric bleeding: In patients with a history of gastric ulcer it can cause swelling and bleeding in the stomach, colon or anus.
- Heart disease: in cases of heart patients.
- Asthma: In cases of patients with asthma.
- Liver or kidney impairment: In cases of liver disease and patients with kidney disease or impairment.
Warnings while taking Zerodol P
- There should be an equal time gap between the two doses.
- Drink plenty of fluids to counter the undesirable effects of the drug.
- Always take it with or after meals to prevent any kind of gastric irritation.
Read More Health Article:-
- How To Reduce Breast Fat Naturally
- Common Health Tips For Healthy Lifestyle & Happy Living
- How to Get Pink Lips Naturally